SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This superbly renovated charming cottage incorporates traditional elegance and modern design. The home consists of four bedrooms and boasts expansive open living spaces which effortlessly flow out onto the back deck and paved courtyard area. Floored with hardwood timber throughout, this much loved family home is conveniently located in the enviable Enoggera Avenues, on a low maintenance 804m2 corner block complete with additional space and access for a pool. Sensationally positioned on a corner block in a premier street this property comes with the options to raise, renovate, subdivide (STCA) or enjoy as is. The choice is yours and only by an inspection can this fabulous property be truly appreciated.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high ceilings and hardwood timber flooring.
– Good sized living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living and private courtyard.
– Really good sized flat and fully fenced child friendly yard.
– Beautiful kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, ample bench space and storage.
– Great sized laundry with access to the back of the property.
– Split system air-conditioning.
– Lock up garage with additional carport perfect for extra car, boat or caravan.
– Four good sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
– Main bathroom with full bath and separate shower.
– Additional bathroom and separate laundry.
– Linen press or additional storage area.
– 804m2 flat fully fenced block with corner access.
– Prefect North/South aspect.
– Option to subdivide (STCA)
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools Picnic Street is within a short walk to Hillbrook Secondary School, Mt Maria Senior College, Enoggera train station and buses. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb. Picnic Street is also a short walk to acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike paths.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.