SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a very convenient pocket of Enoggera, this three bedroom post war home has been in the same family for over 60 years. Perched on a 794m2 corner position, this property represents a real opportunity for a young couple, family or astute investor looking to take advantage of a well renovated home with nothing left to do. Located only 6 kilometres from the city centre, this home has been meticulously finished to incorporate open plan living with high ceilings which opens seamlessly onto the newly added hardwood under cover deck.
The home itself features:
– Good sized living area with high ceilings, timber flooring, split system air conditioning, opening onto the timber deck, perfect for entertaining.
– Recently added under cover hardwood timber deck.
– Recently renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and gas cooktop
– Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frame less shower screen and shower over bath.
– Three very good sized bedrooms each complete with ceiling fans. Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
– Good sized laundry with external access and ample storage space.
– Double bay shed with power, perfect for car storage or workshop
– Concreted driveway with additional storage for 3-4 cars.
The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by the Enoggera train station and bus station all only 6 kilometres from the city centre. Tunba Street is located within a short walk to Hillbrook College, Mt Maria Senior School, OLA Primary Catholic Primary and Enoggera State School along with parkland and Kedron Brook Bike paths.
With large blocks within such close proximity to the CBD becoming increasingly difficult to find, we believe this is a superb opportunity to secure a great home in a thriving location, in an affordable price range.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**