SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Rarely do low set family homes of this proportion become available for sale in the Avenues’. On the market for the 1st time since construction, this immaculate 5 bedroom residence incorporates a spacious floor plan with multiple living spaces and private outdoor areas, making it ideal for family living. Located within 7km from the CBD on a low maintenance 617m2 block, this home is a must to inspect!
Features of the home include:
• Open plan kitchen with island benchtop and meals area
• Multiple options for the family to spread out with the flexibility of spacious formal and casual living areas.
• Master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
• Four additional bedrooms: one complete with ensuite and walk in robe while the remaining 3 bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with a luxurious spa bath and separate toilet
• Air conditioning in the kitchen and lounge areas
• Expansive paved BBQ and outdoor entertaining area with tranquil water feature perfect for entertaining
• Fully fenced, flat, low maintenance and child friendly front and backyard
• Water tank
• Garden shed
• Double car port with additional paved space perfect for a caravan, boat or trailer.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools with Elkhorn Street a short walk to Hillbrook Secondary School, Mt Maria Senior College, Our Lady or the Assumption Primary School and Enoggera train station and bus interchange. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb. Elkhorn Street is also a short walk to acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike paths.
This home represents great value with a genuine lack of quality homes available on 617m2 allotments in the area. For further details please contact me on 04222 94 272.