Ashgrove/Enoggera Boarder Brand New Contemporary Elegance
Situated on the top of the hill with inspiring City views, this brand new, master built family home is located in one of the Inner-North’s most tightly held pockets. Within metres of the Ashgrove and Alderley borders, you will enjoy living amongst some great homes whilst being only a short walk to local transport, great schools nearby, Banks Street bushland and only 6.5 kilometres from the City Centre.
This two-level home has been architecturally designed to incorporate the best of family living, whilst enjoying all the luxuries a brand new home has to offer.
- Good sized front entrance with void over both levels, hardwood timber flooring and high 2.7m ceilings, giving a real feel of open plan living all opens onto a very generously sized living and dining area, with the ability to have a full 8-10 seat dining table, full sofa or couch setting and great-sized breakfast bar
- The kitchen is a mix of practicality and luxury with 40mm stone bench-tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, underslung double sink, timber feature cabinetry, full island stone bench top and a butler’s pantry – all overlooking the living and outdoor areas
- The ground floor has a very generously sized media room with wide timber door and access to a full bathroom – perfect for a cinema/media room or a ground floor bedroom
- Full ground-level bathroom with semi frameless shower, stone bench tops and separate toilet
- The home has fully-ducted air-conditioning, with the ability to split the house into zoned areas
- The Outdoor entertaining area is fully tiled and opening onto the flat, fully-fenced and good sized backyard with ample room for a pool
- Great street presence with fully brick rendered fences; remote lockable front security gate and video intercom
- Double garage with high ceilings and storage cupboards
- Other features include solar hot water system, LED lighting providing great energy saving and a 5 star overall energy rating
- Wiring in place for flexible internet & Foxtel connections
- The upstairs family rumpus room overlooks the front entrance void and is equipped with a kitchenette. This opens onto a great size entertaining balcony, with full views of the City – perfect for River Fire or entertaining
- Generously sized master bedroom with full ensuite, double sinks, stone bench tops, separate toilet and oversized walk-in robe with wall-to-wall storage
- Three double sized bedrooms, all with wardrobes and great separation from the master bedroom and family rumpus room
- Separate walk-in linen storage rooms
– Study area with built-in desk and storage
– Harding Street is a very quiet location surrounded by Queenslander homes. In this elevated position on top of the ridge, you are in an ideal position to capture superb city views, whilst located within 6.5 kilometres of the City Centre.
- Banks Street reserve is less than 800 metres away and is home to acres of Bushland linking the area by walking paths to Ashgrove and Newmarket.
- The area is serviced by the Enoggera, Alderley and Newmarket Train Stations, Enoggera Bus Interchange and a short walk to buses on Banks Street and Wardell Street.
- Harding Street is located in the Oakley State school catchment and is minutes’ drive down Banks Street to Newmarket State School.
Homes of this quality and craftsmanship are rarely available in such a sought after area surrounded by great streets and homes. Do not miss an opportunity as unique as this!
“photos used are indicative only”.