Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
On offer is an immaculately presented, lowset brick home on a level, low maintenance 405m2 block in the much sought after Enoggera Avenues Precinct. The property is within walking distance from acres of parkland and 25 kilometres of bike paths, Enoggera train station – only seven stops to Central – and Enoggera bus interchange, local public and private schools and all whilst being 6 kilometres from Brisbane City Centre.
The House itself features:
– Open plan living area with floating timber floors, opening out onto a big outdoor undercover entertaining area – fully undercover and concreted.
– Separate formal area or second living area at the front of the home providing great separation for both living areas.
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with walk- in robe and air-conditioning.
– Split system air-conditioner in living area covering the whole home.
– Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher.
– Good Sized bathroom with seperate toilet and potential to seperate into a seperate ensuite onto master bedroom.
– Nicely landscaped with minimal grass and fully-fenced.
– Flat and easy care 405m2 block of land
– Good sized carport – all fully concreted.
This is a great opportunity to live in a sought after neighbourhood amongst some beautiful homes, all within close proximity to transport, parkland, shops, schools and the City Centre. Don’t delay to contact Matthew Jabs for further details as this property will sell quickly.