SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a highly sought after family friendly location, this meticulously maintained home is set over two levels offering many different dual living options making this the ideal property for families with older children or grandparents wanting to live independently in the one conveniently located property.
Surrounded by quality new homes and renovated properties, the upper level of this stunning two-storey residence accommodates three generously sized bedrooms along with the open plan living and kitchen area flowing out onto the north-facing rear deck. The lower level consists of two additional bedrooms, media room, additional kitchen and living spaces.
Positioned in a whisper quiet location, buyers will enjoy the convenience of being located within a short distance to some of Brisbane best Schools whilst only 7 kilometres from the CBD and a short walk to local transport infrastructure including Enoggera train station and bus interchange.
The home features:
• Expansive open plan living area complete with high ceilings and hardwood timber flooring, flowing out to the undercover rear timber deck with outlook over the pool complete with great privacy.
• Recently updated kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stainless appliances and ample cabinetry.
• The back deck flows from kitchen/living /dining areas with French timber doors.
• Master bedroom with generously sized en suite, front balcony and his and hers walk in robe.
• Second and third bedrooms are both double sized bedrooms with built-in robes, high ceilings and ceiling fans.
• Main bathroom consisting of full freestanding bath, shower and additional storage.
• Second living or rumpus room complete with kitchen facility all fully self-contained and opening onto the back patio and large undercover courtyard area.
• Generously sized fourth bedroom with walk-in robe, opening out onto a patio.
• Separate utilities room currently used as a fifth bedroom with built-in robe, additional storage and en suite. (Please note this area is under legal heights)
• Rumpus room or second rumpus room with air-conditioning.
• Bathroom downstairs with shower and toilet.
• Laundry with side access and ample cabinetry.
• Undercover and built in garden shed or workshop that could be converted into an additional bedroom.
• Additional storage.
• Double carport.
• In ground salt water pool fully fenced and very private.
• Beautiful well established gardens.
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, Lady Galway Street offers great access to local Primary and High Schools, whilst situated only 7 kilometres from the CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael’s College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment, you will enjoy the location and all it has to offer. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes and bike ways.
This home offers large families additional space for elderly family to live or visit or teenagers looking to live independently. To find a true dual living home in such a tightly held area is rare.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes