SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Welcome to one of Brisbane’s most family friendly pockets bordering acres of parkland whilst located only minutes to train stations, bikeways and some of Brisbane’s best educational facilities. This architecturally designed modern home has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio whilst the upper level accommodates the bedrooms, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat – perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form of this well designed home, fit for families of all ages. Floored with hardwood timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive northerly facing, low maintenance backyard complete with in ground salt water pool and grassed backyard.
The home itself features:
– Large voided entrance with timber staircase with superb open plan feel.
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and Northern Beach hardwood timber flooring.
– Generously sized living area with sliding doors flowing out onto the outdoor living, complete with outdoor kitchen all fully tiled and under roof.
– Extra-long flat and fully fenced child friendly backyard.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mm stone benchtops, Asko stainless ovens, 900 mm induction cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher; soft close kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry with ample storage.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media room, multi-purpose room with walk-in storage.
– Study nook with built in cabinetry
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage
– Epoxy floor coating to garage
– Great under stair storage and additional storage downstairs.
– Outdoor kitchen and large alfresco area overlooking the pool.
– Four generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting.
– Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games room fully carpeted with great natural light.
– Large walk in linen closet and additional storage cupboard.
– Large study nook with integrated shelving.
– 455m2 flat block.
– Fully fenced.
– North South aspect with city views from the second level.
– Outdoor kitchen with full cabinetry with built in BBQ provision
– Integrated outdoor storage shed with roller door ideal for mowers, garden equipment or bike storage.
– In ground 3.5m x 6m salt water pool with glass fencing.
– Solar hot water system.
– Crimsafe security screens on the lower level.
– Fly screens on the upper level.
– Roller blinds throughout.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools with Laurel Street being a short walk to Hillbrook Secondary School, Mt Maria Senior College, Enoggera train station and buses. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb. Laurel Street is also a short walk to acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike paths.
Don’t miss the opportunity to inspect this stunning home. Bordering inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is assured high demand and capital growth for years to come.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**