With a beautiful streetscape and positioned on a 407 m2 block, this renovated Queenslander will capture your attention and have you feel you have found home. A perfect fusion of all the character and charm of a classic Queenslander and contemporary design and finishes creates a warm, welcoming ambiance. Spanning two levels of liveability, the upper level is dedicated to entertaining and formal living and the lower level to the private sleeping quarters and family living that flows seamlessly out to the secure backyard.
* Open plan formal living and dining areas flow through timber framed bi-fold doors to the expansive entertainers deck & al fresco living
* Gourmet 2-pack kitchen featuring granite bench tops, sleek cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and features stainless steel splash-backs
* Master bedroom featuring built-in cupboards, stained glass windows and ensuite
* 2nd bedroom (or study) serviced by another bathroom
Descending the internal timber staircase
* Expansive family living flows out to an under-cover courtyard and grassed backyard
* 3 bedrooms, two feature built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* European laundry
This home also features
* North-easterly aspect to the rear
* Beautiful polished timber floors, VJ’s, casement windows
* Contemporary tones and brand new finishes
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Tandem carport with easy covered access to the home
Located on the border of Alderley and Ashgrove with great access to Banks Street, Stirling Street is filled with quality homes whilst being only a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michaels College and Hillbrook Anglican School. There is also an abundance of transport options all within walking distance including Enoggera train station, Enoggera Bus interchange, multiple bus routes and bikeways. Stirling Street is located only 7.1 kilometres to the CBD.
Rarely do we see such a quality home available, surrounded by some of the best homes in the suburb and on the doorstep of the CBD. Call Matthew Jabs for any further information and recent sales data.