SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the highly sort after Enoggera Avenues, this architecturally designed five year old residence has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity is provided by the expansive living areas on the ground level which effortlessly flows out onto the generous patio, creating the ultimate private oasis.
You will appreciate the space and form of this stunning home with its impeccable design, layout and neutral colour scheme. Floored with hardwood timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen areas capture a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the tranquil in-ground salt water pool and fully landscaped surrounds. Complete with a maintenance free yard, this property is the perfect entertainer’s paradise.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
– Beautiful kitchen with 20 mil stone benchtops, stainless appliances, integrated dishwasher and butler’s pantry with ample storage.
– Expansive living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living area.
– Leave your mower behind and enjoy parties by the in-ground salt water pool with the convenience of a maintenance free yard.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media room, multi-purpose room or guest room.
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage with full length cupboards.
– Great under stair storage and additional storage downstairs.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting,
– Master with big walk-in robe and ensuite with his and her sinks, semi-frameless shower, with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games room fully carpeted with great natural light.
– Main bathroom with full bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
– 405m2 maintenance free flat block.
– Fully fenced with in-ground salt water pool.
– Facing north – the ideal real estate aspect.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools Staghorn Street is within a short walk to Hillbrook Secondary School, Mt Maria Senior College, Enoggera train station and buses. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb. Staghorn Street is also a short walk to acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike paths.
Opportunities like this rarely become available with vacant land becoming harder to find so close to the CBD. Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is assured demand and capital growth for years to come.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**