SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Located in a whisper quiet street, this well presented post war home sits just 5.5 kilometres from the city centre and is located on the border of Enoggera and Ashgrove. Perched on 610m2 in one of Brisbane’s best inner city pockets, this three bedroom renovated post war home is very well presented with polished timber flooring through-out, high ceilings and a very usable, open floorplan.
The home itself features:
– Flowing floorplan opening onto the back deck making it perfect for entertaining with its picturesque outlook over the backyard.
– Good sized living area with polished timber hardwood flooring, high ceilings and split system air conditioning.
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and stainless splashback.
– Three good sized bedrooms – master complete with full ensuite.
– Modern bathroom with full bath, shower and ample storage.
– Back undercover deck with South-Easterly aspect.
– This post war home is sitting on 610m2 with the ability to knock the house down and build your dream home.
Located in a sought-after suburb North-West of the city, this conveniently positioned property will suit buyers looking for close proximity to the city centre, primary and secondary schools whilst enjoying the family friendly atmosphere the area has to offer. The area is well known for its quality schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michael’s College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr’s Primary School and Oakleigh State School (located in OSS catchment).
This is a superb opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate in a blue chip location. For further information contact the agent on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**