SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Presenting this beautifully finished brand new family home in the ever quiet and peaceful Enoggera Avenues, 64 Picnic Street is ideally positioned next to the Kedron Brook Bike paths and is within walking distance to some of the best local schools available. This stunning contemporary residence has a real open plan feel with living and entertaining on the ground level whilst upstairs comprises of bedrooms, study area and a second rumpus, giving the home all the fundamentals and practicality of a well thought out and designed family home.
The interior of the home features:
– An open plan living area with high 2.7m ceilings, tiled flooring with an abundance of natural light, seamlessly flowing out to the outdoor living space and child friendly backyard.
– Fully optioned kitchen with island bench, Caesar Stone bench tops, two-pac cabinetry, glass splashbacks, soft close draws, stainless steel dishwasher and oven with 900m gas cooktop, fully plumbed fridge space complete with ample cupboard and storage space.
– Media/rumpus or big fifth bedroom with double doors.
– Outdoor tiled living space complete with outdoor kitchen and BBQ facility with stone benchtops and Beefeater BBQ.
– Downstairs laundry with lots of storage, additional cupboards and access to the backyard.
– Full security system and a smart wiring home hub for all data connection, cable TV or computer networks.
– Fully remote double garage fully.
– A total of four bedrooms and study area with a great sized master bedroom complete with ensuite, featuring top of the line stainless fittings, double shower head, semi frameless shower and good sized walk through wardrobe.
– Three separate bedrooms at the rear of the home, located away from the master, complete with fully zoned ducted air, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
– Good sized rumpus or family room at the top of the stairs, complete with cupboard space and carpet to reduce noise, whilst allowing great separation from the master and remaining bedrooms.
– Main bathroom with full bath and shower with separate toilet.
– Separate study fully wired complete with storage cupboards and desk area.
– North facing 405m2 in a quiet street.
– Fully fenced and landscaped.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes.
The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by both private & public primary and high schools along with the Enoggera train station and buses. This is a great opportunity to secure a brand new contemporary home with great aspect in a highly sought and affordable area whilst being close to the CBD. Bordering inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Newmarket, this location is assured demand and capital growth for years to come.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**