Incredible Opportunity within 2.5kms of Brisbane's CBD
Situated in a sought after inner city location of East Brisbane, this extraordinary double parcel offers the astute buyer the ability to buy two existing homes in a quiet residential street with potential high rental yield and look to future development of townhouses (STCA) (LMR 2), smaller lot housing or building your dream home.
One is a pre war home, while the other is a post war home allowing you an abundance of choices. You may want to remove one home and develop two blocks with a contemporary home or build townhouses or even renovate the pre war home on one block and have the remaining two blocks to work with. With this offering of land, the world is truly your oyster.
This is your golden opportunity to secure this enviable double parcel of land. Rarely will you find such exceptional landholdings within such a bustling part of Brisbane. East Brisbane is a prestigious and highly desirable blue-chip residential location. A short walk to the world famous “Gabba”, Stanley Street where you will find an assortment of Cafes, Restaurants and the like, the recently restored Princess Theatre, Mater Hospital, the Cross River Rail transport hub (in development) and the Café Precinct.
With the 2032 Olympics Games now officially confirmed, there is no better time to secure this amazing opportunity in a suburb on the cusp of an extraordinary makeover.
Currently there are two existing homes – one is owner occupied and the other is currently tenanted at $520 per week. Both will be vacant at the time of possession and will have no problem bringing in tenants creating an income while you carry out future planning.
Key Block Summary
• Combined allotment size of 1,185 m2
• (3 x 395 m2 per block) or (2 x 592 m2 per block) – indicative
• Zoned LMR2 Low-medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix).
• Potential development for new townhouses or dream home (S.T.C.A).
• High rental demand location for families, professionals and students.
• 5 mins walk to the world famous “Gabba”
• 5 mins walk to the proposed Cross River Rail Transport Hub
• 5 mins walk to Stanley St – Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
• 2 mins drive to South Bank
• 2 mins drive to the CBD
37 Lisburn Street – Post War
• Land size of 592 m2 (indicative)
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study nook, separate lounge and dining,
• 3 car and lock up garage
• Rental Return of $520 per week
39 Lisburn Street – Pre War
• Land size of 592 m2 (indicative)
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, study nook, dressing room, combined dining/living area, separate laundry.
• 4 car space and undercover parking
• Raised under house area with storage for future development.
Located just 2.5km to Brisbane's CBD, East Brisbane offers you exceptional accessibility to amenities, amazing lifestyle, hospitals and transport hubs whether that is the M1, ICB or the Clem 7. Residents have a variety of first-class cafes, and restaurants within close reach, such as Woolloongabba's trendy Logan Road precinct, as well as bikeways and vast riverfront recreational greenspaces nearby.
East Brisbane is on the verge of major infrastructure projects including the $5.4 billion Cross River Rail, the Gabba Masterplan which includes an overall stadium upgrade, Woolloongabba Station, multiple walkway-bridges and mixed-use redevelopment set across a huge site and the $1 billion Brisbane Metro transport project which will significantly reduce your commute time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.