Clayfield Residence - Custom New Build Under Construction
Welcome to 24 Drane Street, Clayfield. Offering a tasteful blend of traditional Queenslander features and Hampton styling is Clayfield's newest family home. This brand new entertainer's dream is currently under construction and is situated in a quiet pocket in the heart of Clayfield, close to cafes, restaurants, parks, public transport, and excellent schools. With building in the current climate becoming increasingly difficult, this is the ideal opportunity to move in and enjoy whilst leaving the hard work to the professionals. The home itself is due for completion in November 2022 by McCarthy Homes, who have a 20-year history of building quality bespoke homes in Brisbane.
This home in summary features:
– Open plan living and dining area featuring 2.7m high ceilings and premium oak flooring, this space flows out to the outdoor alfresco and pool area.
– Large kitchen featuring 40mm caeserstone bench tops, 600mm ILVE oven, a 6 burner gas stovetop, 2PAC cabinetry with feature glass doors and a separate butler's pantry with sink.
– Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ and caeserstone benchtop, cabinetry, sink & fridge.
– Travertine tiles to alfresco, pool and porch.
– 7m x 3.5m swimming pool with frameless glass fencing.
– Multipurpose room or 5th bedroom, ideal for guests, intergenerational families, or a home office.
– Downstairs bathroom / powder room
– Spacious master bedroom with bay window and bench, walk-in wardrobe finished in aged walnut oak grain and luxurious ensuite with double vanity, rainfall shower head and floor-to-ceiling Italian porcelain tiles.
– Remaining light-filled three bedrooms upstairs featuring built-in robes.
– Separate living space, ideal for growing families.
– Modern main bathroom with shower facility, separate bath, and toilet.
– Oversized study nook
– 2.6m high ceilings throughout.
– 10kw 4 zone ducted air-conditioning
– Gatehouse with video intercom, integrated security system with CCTV.
– 1050mm high VJ panelling
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– 5kw solar power system
– Steel frame house
– Wireless access point
– 3 phase power to garage provision for fast electric car charging
Positioned for convenience, this home is close to a range of amenities including cafes, restaurants, specialty stores, convenience shops and a range of public transport options. Well-connected, the property is just 8kms from the CBD and has easy connections to Brisbane airport and arterial roads. There are a range of premium schooling options on offer including Eagle Junction State School, Clayfield College, St Rita's College, St Agatha's Primary School, St Margaret's Anglican Girls School and Kedron State High School.
Promising a genuine family lifestyle and an unmatched amount of growth and prosperity, 24 Drane Street is situated in one of Brisbane's premier and most historic suburbs, don't miss your opportunity to purchase.
Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for a brochure of the property or more information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.