Beautiful Open Plan Home Overlooking Parklands - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in the ever popular locale of Chermside West, is this recently refurbished home presenting the fortunate buyer with an opportunity to move straight in and enjoy the space and comfort this delightful home has to offer. A superb flow of indoor/outdoor living spaces defines this well positioned home boasting a floor plan that offers versatility for the growing family.
Incorporating clean lines, neutral tones and beautiful engineered timber floors throughout, the enviable ambiance this home creates is abundant.
The centrepiece of this stunning property is the skilfully appointed kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and opening up onto to the beautifully appointed entertainer's balcony. Here is the perfect space for friends and family to gather and enjoy a BBQ or relax in the afternoon whilst overlooking the park.
This home will charm you! A deck that flows from the living with beautiful landscaped gardens and large fully fenced yard that gives you a feel of nature at every corner and is the perfect back drop for the kids to play and pets to roam.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
– 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 3 Car
– Open plan living.
– Aspire Coastal Blackbutt composite flooring throughout.
– Spacious kitchen with Bosch glass gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample storage, boasting 46mm edge stone bench tops with Calacatta splashbacks with feature led lighting, soft close cabinetry and integrated Siemans Fridge and Freezer.
– Large entertainers' balcony overlooking parklands, featuring northern rivers recycled timber feature wall and merbau hardwood flooring.
– Oversized modern main bedroom.
– Additional utlility room downstairs perfect as a living space, teenagers retreat or home office.
– Laundry and under-croft storage downstairs off the utility room and under the deck.
– Split system air-conditioning and fans throughout.
– Large main bathroom with frameless shower, separate bath, beautiful vanity with stone bench top, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
– Beautiful landscaped gardens.
– Freshly renovated.
– 607m2 parcel of land.
– Close to all amenities, schools and public transport.
– Fully fenced lock up yard for security with double side access.
– Blinds and curtains throughout with electric blinds in the master.
– Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms and ample linen cupboard space.
– Third garage is the perfect tool shed or somewhere for the jet ski or tinny.
– 5kw solar system.
– Overlooking Huxtable Park.
The beautiful East-facing position provides access for the lovely cool breezes to naturally flow through the home. It is certainly clear that the owners had entertaining in mind, with ample space for friends and family to gather. It is not hard to imagine yourself enjoying a cool drink on a warm summer's night on the deck. Huxtable Park is perfect for walking the dogs and has a bikeway that connects through the Westfield Chermside.
Located in a highly sought after pocket in Chermside West, this home is positioned close to local schools, walking distance to bushland and parks and only a minutes' drive to the Rode Road shopping precinct, Westfield Chermside, local hospitals, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being approximately 13 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. Medical facilities close by include: North West Private Hospital, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals at Chermside. Local schools include Craigslea State primary and high school.
Chermside West is increasingly becoming a suburb that is in exceptionally high demand and if you are looking for the perfect home to move into, this property is a must inspect.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.