Beautiful Spacious Double Storey Family Home
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in a whisper quiet pocket of Chermside West and just minutes to parkland and shopping facilities, this well presented double storey brick home offers buyers the opportunity to move straight in and enjoy. Sitting in an elevated position, the home consists of three good sized bedrooms, hardwood timber flooring, open plan living area and ample outdoor spaces across both levels. This home is ideal for buyers wanting to simply buy and move in and grow into.
Beautifully renovated, the home consists of a stunning functional kitchen with large island bench boasting 30mm caeserstone throughout, ample storage and Electrolux appliances, induction cooktop and rangehood, perfect for the family that loves to cook and entertain. The recently renovated bathroom screams style and class with black framed shower and separate bath with large vanity and floor to ceiling quality tiling, no expense has been spared with quality fittings and fixtures. The home is air-conditioned throughout and comes with a front and rear verandah on the upper level with a reading/study nook and boasts stunning internal timber staircase.
The lower level boasts legal height ceilings and a large rumpus room that is currently being used as a home salon and is the perfect additional living space complete with exposed brick wall, separate laundry and second bathroom all opening onto the third cover area overlooking the stunning resort style inground pool.
The home in summary:
– 3 bedrooms 2bathrooms 2 car
– Open plan living area
– Beautifully renovated
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage, 30mm caeserstone benches an large fridge space
– Front balcony and large back deck overlooking the backyard and pool.
– Hardwood polished flooring throughout.
– Main bathroom boasting separate shower and bath, large vanity, floor to ceiling tiling and quality fittings and separate toilet.
– Three bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans.
– Lower level is legal height.
– Spacious family room currently used as a home salon.
– Third outdoor entertaining space
– Second bathroom and separate laundry downstairs.
– Split system air-conditioning throughout.
– Resort style pool with gazebo and landscaped gardens with solar heating for the pool.
– Fully fenced back yard.
– 6.6kw solar system 21 black panels and Fronius inverter.
– Water tanks
– Security screens and blinds throughout
– Fully rendered brick home.
– Double garage with additional storage under the home.
Located in one of the tightest held pockets in Chermside West, this home is positioned close to local schools, walking distance to bushland and parks and only a minutes' drive to the Rode Rd shopping precinct, Westfield Chermside, local hospitals, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being approximately 13 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great buying with the key elements of any purchase covered and situated in a quiet well regarded family friendly location.
For further details or to book your inspection please call Danny Cody on 0404077102.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.