SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Rarely do properties exchange hands in this pocket of Chermside West! This immaculately renovated 4 bedroom lowset home will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance and practical home, with nothing left to do except unpack and move in. Surrounded by parks and a stone’s throw away from Chermside Hills Reserve, 18 Whites Road offers a unique lifestyle for the new buyers to enjoy. The home consists of both indoor and outdoor entertaining, whilst the recent renovations have modified the house adding all the modern day luxuries.
The home features:
– Extra-large dining area featuring 13 foot high raked ceilings at their highest point complete with tiled floor throughout, flowing into the kitchen.
– Open plan kitchen, overlooking dining the area, featuring a 30mm, 11 foot long island granite bench top, Smeg 900mm oven and cooktop and separate granite bench top study nook.
– 8.2m x 5.3m alfresco outdoor covered deck with room for large outdoor dining and lounge areas, surrounded by manicured gardens with side access for a boat, caravan or car.
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, featuring semi frameless shower screen and floor to ceiling tiles.
– 2 brand new bathrooms, featuring floor to ceiling tiles with the main bathroom including a bath tub.
– Living area which flows out to the alfresco outdoor area.
– Spilt system air conditioning units in every bedroom apart from one and a large unit for lounge and dining areas. Every bedroom comes complete with built in wardrobes.
– Double car garage with additional third car option for boat, caravan or third car storage with side access to back patio.
– Neat and tidy back yard featuring a large 6x5m storage shed which can accommodate up to two cars.
– 5000L water tank
– Tinted double glazed windows and crim safe at front and side of house with the remainder having heavy duty dog proof fly screens.
The Land parcel:
– 610m2 of very usable land, situated on the higher side of the street, complete with manicured gardens, neat and tidy lawns and concreted or tiled areas.
– Fully fenced backyard perfect for pets.
Located in one of the tightest held pockets in Chermside West, this home is positioned close to local schools and is within minutes drive to Westfield Chermside, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being approximately 13 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great value with many additional features not generally available in this price range. For further details please contact the agent.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**