SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
This immaculately presented six year old home incorporates all the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive open plan living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and backyard. The generously sized bedrooms upstairs, positioned around a peaceful retreat/study area makes this house perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home enjoys an elevated vantage point with an Easterly view all within walking distance to acres of parkland at Huxtable Park and Raven Street Reserve. 29A Maundrell Terrace is uniquely positioned in a private cul-de-sac on the service road, whilst being close to main roads providing ease of access and multiple transport options.
The home itself features:
– Fully tiled, air-conditioned open plan living area with 2.7m high ceilings flowing from the front of the home out onto the back undercover deck with outstanding suburban views.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, island benchtops, electric cooktop and ample storage all overlooking the living area and back deck.
– Fully carpeted media or games room complete with great separation from the main living area.
– Full bathroom complete with full shower and toilet.
– Good sized laundry with external access.
– Generous under stairs storage area.
– Double car lockup garage with remote access.
– Air conditioned master bedroom complete with a generously sized walk-in dressing room and ensuite featuring his and her sinks and a luxurious dump shower.
– 3 additional bedrooms all generously sized with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– Main bathroom complete with separate bath, shower and separate toilet.
– Multipurpose room/study.
– Large rainwater tank in the backyard connected to toilets and washing machine – reducing household costs and consumption of water.
– Space in the backyard to install a pool if desired or extend/renovate property in the future.
– All windows and doors fitted with state of the art Crimsafe security.
– Solar powered hot water – reducing household costs and consumption of energy.
Located in the very central and convenient suburb of Chermside West, this home is positioned close to good local schools, bus stations with express services to the CBD, grocery stores, local restaurants and a 24 hour service station. The property is located within a few minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside shopping centre, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals, Northside Private Hospital, Stafford City Shopping Centre and Airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks, whilst being approximately 13.7 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great value with many additional features not generally available in this price range. For further details please contact the agent.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**