SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Rarely do properties exchange hands in this pocket of Chermside West! This recently renovated 3 bedroom lowset residence will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance and practical brick home, situated in an idyllic setting surrounded by parkland. Conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from Chermside Hills Reserve, 74 Redbourne Street offers an opportunity to secure a peaceful lifestyle in one of North Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs.
The home features:
• Open plan kitchen complete with ample storage and bench space overlooking the dining area which flows seamlessly out onto the outdoor alfresco area.
• New, low maintenance floating timber flooring throughout.
• Spilt system air conditioning units situated in the living area and in two of the three bedrooms.
• 3 good sized bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes.
• Front outdoor paved terrace overlooking the fully fenced front yard, landscaped garden and suburban street view.
• Freshly painted throughout in a crisp palate of natural colours.
• Refurbished bathroom complete with new shower screen, new tapware and new seperate toilet.
• Returfed backyard providing a low maintenance and child friendly green space.
• Stunning in-ground pool complete with a fully under covered entertaining area the perfect area to entertain family and friends.
• Newly constructed 3m x 2.3m shed.
• Ample storage throughout.
• All new security screens.
• New pool-pump shed.
• Double car garage with additional third car option for boat, caravan or third car.
The Land parcel:
• 679m2 of very usable land, situated on the higher side of the street, complete with manicured gardens, neat and tidy lawns and concreted rear deck area.
• Fully fenced backyard perfect for pets.
• New caravan/boat pad.
• Dual side access.
Located in one of the tightest held pockets in Chermside West, this home is positioned close to local schools and is within minutes drive to Westfield Chermside, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being approximately 13.9 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great value with many additional features not generally available in this price range. For further details please contact the agent.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**