SOLD by KAREN MCBRYDE and MATTHEW JABS
This oversized family property incorporates an original solid brick two story home with stunning bushland reserve backdrop on an amazing 1,052m2 a rarity only 14klm from the city.
The home consists of three bedrooms and boasts expansive rooms and multiple living spaces which effortlessly flow out onto the back veranda and paved patio area. Floored with a combination of hardwood timber and carpet, this much loved family home is privately located in the secluded cul de sac of Lawrence Road, on a low maintenance 1,052m2 block complete with additional space and access for a pool.
Sensationally positioned with a north facing rear overlooking bushland reserve in a private no through road this property comes with the options to raise, renovate, subdivide (STCA) or enjoy as is. The choice is yours and only by an inspection can this unique property be truly appreciated.
The home itself features:
– Multiple living and dining spaces with opportunity to open into your own preferred layout and style
– Good sized formal living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living and private patio
– Internal stairs and internal garage access
– Original kitchen with updated appliances, ample bench space and storage.
– Great sized laundry adjacent to kitchen
– Additional toilet downstairs
– Remote double lock up garage with additional store room
– Side access – perfect for extra car, boat or caravan.
– Three good sized bedrooms, with robes
– Main bathroom with terrazzo floors includes full bath and separate shower room
– Rare, very large parcel of land
– 1,052m2 rectangle very gently sloped block with 25m approximate frontage
– Perfect North/South aspect.
– Option to subdivide (STCA)
Surrounded by quality, large family homes with renovations sympathetic to the stunning tree lined street. The slightly elevated position captures the beautiful backdrop of native trees and wildlife as though it is your own. The sense of being much further from the city is apparent and the options are truly endless in this secluded location.
Walk to local schools and excellent public transport with stunning parks nearby for the whole family to enjoy.
An abundance of convenient shopping locations include Chermside Markets, Westfield with current additional level under construction, Hypermarket with current expansion to include Coles, Woolworths, Kmart & Aldi as well as Rode+Cntr.
This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**