Chalet Style with Mountains of Character
Entering through the leafy front facade, this thoughtfully proportioned family home will surprise and delight from the moment you step inside, from its high raked ceilings with exposed beams to the recently renovated open plan kitchen and living with sunken lounge to the stunning solid silky oak staircase, this spacious home has something for everyone.
On the ground floor dual living areas are a feature with a very large forth bedroom that allows for the possibility for semi-detached living for extended families. The upper level of this well proportioned home incorporates three generous bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, air conditioning in the master plus a main bathroom.
Situated on a large, level 608m2 block the possibilities are endless with a big backyard for the kids and room enough at the front to accommodate 2 extra cars, boat or caravan under a carport if required.
Just minutes to shops, public and private schools and the Gateway Motorway you will love living in this super convenient location.
Make no mistake; this unique family home will be sold!
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 cars plus
– Open plan kitchen and dining with sunken lounge
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– Quiet leafy position close to private and public schools and easy access to the Gateway Motorway north or south
– Extra off-street space for cars, boat or caravan