Spacious Family Home set on an Elevated Block
Here is your opportunity to secure this well maintained spacious family home set on 897m2 within a quiet pocket of the ever popular Bellbowrie.
Well configured, this residence offers plenty of separation of space for families with 3 living areas. Boasting a spacious open plan layout with beautiful tiled floors and framed by the large functional kitchen complete with stone bench tops, ample storage and quality appliances with cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and breakfast bench. From the formal dining and living to the rumpus room, everything flows perfectly and is ideal for the growing family.
Four spacious bedrooms present plenty of functionality with the added benefit of a 5th bedroom or study complete with built-in robe. The master boasts walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and a stunning frameless walk-in shower and separate bath with air conditioning and access to the outdoor living area.
Other Features include:
• 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 car
• Open plan living with tiled flooring
• Large kitchen with stone benchtops bench tops, ample storage with cooktop, range hood and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity and air-conditioning
• Air-conditioning and security screens throughout
• Outdoor entertainment area overlooking the manicured gardens
• Carpet in the bedrooms and rumpus/media room
• Separate laundry
• Main bathroom with tub and separate shower and separate toilet
• High ceilings throughout
• Double garage with internal access
• Fenced and elevated 897m2 block
• 2 x 5000 litre water tanks and garden shed
• Side access
• Low maintenance
• Close to shops and transport (444 bus)
Positioned in a whisper quiet street, within a 5 minute drive to the Moggill State School and Kenmore State High School catchments, you will enjoy close proximity to the 444 bus, parks and the Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza.
This is great buying in a fantastic location.
For further details or to book your inspection please call Danny Cody 0404 077 102.