SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This immaculate multi-purpose family home exudes contemporary charm balanced with classic appeal all set in the ever popular suburb of Bardon. Expansive views of surrounding suburbs, generous open plan dimensions, high ceilings and quality finishes integrate practicality and style over two impressive levels, providing refined comfort in a prime location with ideal North/South aspect.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form of this architecturally designed home fit for families of all ages. Floored with hardwood timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive, low maintenance backyard and salt water pool, complete with glass fencing.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
– Good sized living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living, complete with outdoor kitchen with high end marble flooring.
– Flat and children friendly backyard.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, Miele pyrolytic oven and steam oven, Asko professional series kitchen appliances, 900 mil induction cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media or multi-purpose room.
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage with full length cupboards and Epoxy flooring.
– 405m2 of landscaped gardens with front block fencing.
– Security screens and no access to house, video intercom only with lockable front gate
– Salt water in ground pool with surrounding glass fencing.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and study desks in back bedrooms.
– Master with big walk-in robe and ensuite with double sinks, two pac cabinetry, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games room with hardwood timber flooring, glass balustrades, great natural light and leafy outlook.
– Separate study with storage cupboard, built-in desk and fully wired internet access through-out the home.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Full linen press perfect for storage.
Located in Beatrice Street, Bardon this home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local parkland, quality schools such as Ithica Creek Primary School, St Joseph’s, Bardon Primary School, Mt St Michaels and Marist Brothers College. Bardon is a family friendly suburb with its wide tree lined streets whilst being a short distance to Brisbane CBD.
This is a suburb opportunity in tightly held Bardon so call Matthew Jabs for further details.
**This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**