ANOTHER GREAT PLACE RESULT!
Call Mario Sultana on 0428 282 223 for more information…
Offered for the first time in more than 70 years, this original family home occupies a premier 645 sqm land parcel offering endless promise with a flexible interior floorplan and peaceful city fringe address. Embrace this rare opportunity to renovate and add sizeable value through building upwards and capitalising on elevated district views or potentially open up the layout to maximise the use of space.
– Comfortable lounge and adjoining dining area with period details
– Private yard with low maintenance garden
– North facing sunroom/study enclave brimming with natural light
– Good-sized eat-in kitchen
– Air conditioned living area and main bedroom and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Double car accommodation with access from side street, workshop, multi-purpose/storage room & laundry downstairs
The home is peacefully elevated in a prized residential pocket and is within moments to the popular Rosalie Gourmet Markets, Paddington Central, Rainworth State School, local parks and bus or rail transport. If you’re looking for a hot property in Auchenflower, you must inspect today!