Renovated Masterpiece with Sweeping Views
Welcome to 9 Banlon Street, this immaculately renovated family home is now ready for a new family to call home. Located with everything at your fingertips, this four bedroom, three bathroom home, has everything a family needs, with the ability to have separate living options, this property ticks all the boxes. Set in an elevated position, with 270 degree views, never to be built out, in a highly sought pocket of Aspley prime location surrounded by established family homes, this property stands out from the rest.
The entertainers’ paradise is perfect for gatherings of friends & Family, the large veranda, wraps around the front and side of the home with spectacular views all day long. Rarely will you find a super-sized home with open plan living, dual living, separation and views all in one!
Internal stairs link the main living space with the downstairs rumpus room and study which is extremely flexible for those requiring a games room, cinema room, guest accommodation or running a business from home.
The property features:
• Renovated kitchen with 50mm Corian bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and built in microwave.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
• Wrap around balcony, facing out towards the CBD, airport and Mount Cootha.
• 4 generously sized bedrooms on the upper level
• Master bedroom featuring a walk through robe and ensuite.
• Second family bathroom with dual vanity, stone bench top, bath and semi frameless
• Lower level rumpus room, with separate rooms and kitchenette.
• Ducted air throughout upper level.
• Built in robes in three bedrooms and ceiling fans in each bedroom
• Dual living possibilities
• Ample storage throughout
• Single remote garage with internal access and rear workshop
• Three car accommodation
• Crime safe downstairs and upstairs living area
• 665m2 corner block in elevated location.
9 Banlon Street is located is within a few minutes of everything Aspley has to offer including a short drive to the prestige dining and shopping district of the newly refurbished Chermside shopping centre, newly refurbished Aspley Hypermarket, Robinson Road Marketplace, Aspley Home zone, Chermside Market Place, bus terminals, sort after public and private schools, Hospitals, many restaurants, beautiful parks and bike ways. The growing suburb genuinely has everything.
For more details please call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**