SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Family Home in Whisper Quiet Banks Street Location
Situated in a family friendly pocket of Ashgrove and located in the highly desired Oakleigh State School catchment you will find this beautifully appointed and well-proportioned replica Queenslander. Located within walking distance to some of Brisbane's best schools and acres of parkland whilst being only 6.5 kilometres from the CBD. This low maintenance two level residence features all the necessities of a functional family home comprising of open plan living on the upper level of the home which seamlessly flows out onto the undercover deck area, overlooking the mountain range whilst the ground level offers two generously sized bedrooms and second rumpus room or family area ideal for entertaining over two levels. Buyers will enjoy the fully fenced allotment with a level backyard ideal for entertaining.
The home in summary features:
– Expansive open plan living area complete with high ceilings and pine timber flooring, flowing out to the undercover rear timber deck overlooking the backyard and offering great privacy.
– Kitchen complete with wrap around benchtop, stainless appliances and ample storage cabinetry.
– Generously sized formal living area.
– The back deck, is very private with the ability to have an outdoor table and sofa overlooking the backyard.
– Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe.
– Second bedroom located next to master bedroom featuring built in robe and ceiling fan.
– Second living area or rumpus room opening out to the back undercover patio flowing onto the backyard.
– Generously sized third and fourth bedroom downstairs with built in robes.
– Separate bathroom downstairs.
– Laundry with side access.
– Ample lock-up storage along with an additional area in the garage.
– Single car space with remote door.
– Fully landscaped.
– Fully fenced.
– Level Land.
– Fully remote access CCTV.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove, positioned a mere 6.5 kilometres North-West of the city, this conveniently located property would suit buyers looking for a prime piece of real estate. The area is well known for quality schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michael's College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and Oakleigh State School. Gavan Street also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks with a short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy way and Airport Link tunnel networks. Located in a whisper quiet street and metres to Banks Street reserve and local parks Gavan Street is within walking distance to major walking tracks linking to the Royal Brisbane Hospital and University or Queensland and short walk to Enoggera and Alderley Train stations.
Surrounded by million dollar homes this property represents the astute buyer an opportunity to secure a quality piece of real estate on the doorstep of the CBD.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.