Sustainable contemporary living on the park
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Welcome to 30 Saint Vincent St – curated by the renowned boutique developer Solaire, this brand-new home is sure to set a new standard of luxury living in Ashgrove. Backing onto Ashgrove's blue-chip Oakleigh Park and with direct gate access, homes of this quality are few and far between. Situated only 5km from the Brisbane CBD, this architecturally designed residence offers the highest quality bespoke living for all family make-ups.
Meticulously modern and engineered to the new world with sustainability and eco-friendly features, this is a rare opportunity to become the newest owner of a unique and highly coveted Solaire home. In true Solaire fashion, this home continues to push market expectations with inclusions of a 7kW solar system combined with 14kW of industry leading Redback Technologies battery storage in addition to Control4 smart home systems. Solaire has undoubtedly crafted this home as move in ready with a window furnishings package by Thimble and Co.
Lower Level features:
• Premium wide-board European Oak flooring
• Expansive 2.9m ceilings
• Open plan living with views over the park
• An abundance of natural light
• Spacious living and dining areas flowing through to the alfresco, pool and grassed backyard
• Entertainers kitchen with Italian porcelain benchtops/splashback, 2-Pac kitchen cabinetry
• Leading edge and German made Siemens appliances package including 2 ovens, induction cooktop with built-in rangehood and a fully integrated dishwasher
• Butlers pantry with sink, pull out pantry and Vintec wine cabinet
• Custom built study nook
• Large alfresco with 130mm native Blackbutt hardwood decking
• Fully remote double garage with premium epoxy floor coating and a Tesla 3-phase electric vehicle charger
• Laundry with large walk-in storage and direct access to the drying court
Upper Level features:
• Master suite complete with balcony, expansive walk-in robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling Italian tiles and semi-frameless shower screen
• Four additional generously sized bedrooms all with DC powered ceiling fans, MyAir controlled ducted air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Second family living room with oak timber flooring
• Main family bathroom features a built-in bath with frameless shower together with Geibert inwall concealed cisterns
– Award winning sustainable and Australian made Sussex Taps tapware and accessories throughout
• Sustainably sourced timber and tiles throughout
• Above ground pool with low maintenance 'Aquatics Fresh' filtration system requiring substantially less salt for fresher water
• Tesla 3-phase electric vehicle charger
• 7kW solar panel system
• 14kW Redback Technologies battery storage
• 100% New Zealand wool carpet throughout all bedrooms
• Zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) internal paint coverings to walls, ceilings and timber floors
• Fully ducted and My-Air controlled multi-zoned air-conditioning system
• Control4 smart home package by X-One Experience including security system, complete WiFi coverage throughout the home as well as future-proofing with pre-cabling for additional Control4 smart home features
• Entire window furnishings package by Thimble and Co.
• Fully landscaped gardens with mature plants including smart WiFi enabled irrigation system
The suburb is well known for its close proximity to quality private and state schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michael's College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and falls within the catchment of Oakleigh State Primary School and Kelvin Grove State College. Easy access to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy way and Airport Link tunnel networks. The residence is within a short walk to Ashgrove Village, Gerbino's Italian Bakery and the Banks Street Reserve which boasts an abundance of walking tracks and cycling tracks leading to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Roma Street Parkland, Brisbane CBD and QUT.
Please call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 for more information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.