Prime Ashgrove Family Home on 703m2
Private Inspections Only
Please contact the sales agent directly via phone or email to organise a way for you to view this property.
It's important if you are symptomatic or do not feel well that you maintain respect for our vendors and do not go on site.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Situated in a whisper quiet location within 5km of the Brisbane CBD, this expansive family home is located in one of Ashgrove's most prestigious and tightly held streets surrounded by multi-million dollar homes. With a north facing rear and perched on 703m2 of elevated land, this five bedroom residence offers living over two levels with multiple living zones suitable for families of all ages with an emphasis on entertaining, lifestyle and liveability. Offering a mix of old world charm and modern day living, buyers will enjoy the open plan flow from the living areas through to the generous back patio and pool areas.
The home in summary features:
– Generously sized lounge and dining areas featuring beautiful ornate high ceilings, picture rails, original windows and timber flooring offering charm and elegance.
– Recently renovated kitchen featuring marble subway tiles, large island breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop, European appliances, butler's pantry with a sink.
– Great outdoor living area flowing off the kitchen and onto the rear tiled entertaining area and in ground salt water pool with waterfall feature.
– Three bedrooms upstairs including master bedroom featuring character features including a bay window and traditional Vj's with a recently renovated ensuite and walk-in robe.
– The two additional bedrooms both generously sized with built-in robes and high ceilings.
– Recently renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower facility.
– Study nook or sitting area.
– Beautiful front deck overlooking the street with suburban views – ideal for entertaining or relaxing.
– Two additional bedrooms generously sized and with the ability to add an ensuite with water and waste in place.
– Second living area or rumpus room ideal for a teenagers retreat or breakout space.
– Additional bathroom downstairs.
– Laundry facility with cabinetry.
– Double car remote garage.
– Side access to the home ideal for independent living.
– In-ground salt water pool with waterfall.
– Outdoor BBQ area overlooking the pool.
– Additional storage under the pool, ideal for garden equipment.
– Side access available for access.
Located only a short stroll to acres of parkland complete with walking and bike tracks, this perfectly positioned home is located in the Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment. Also within walking distance is St Ambrose Catholic Primary School with Brisbane Boys and Girls Grammar, Marist Brothers Ashgrove and Mt St Michaels Secondary colleges a short drive away. Warmington Road is positioned within minutes to shopping centres including the Newmarket Reading Centre and cinema and the Coles and Woolworths stores at Ashgrove Village. Local transport infrastructure is easily accessible with the ability to walk to QUT University and local bus routes whilst the Brisbane CBD is less than 5km away.
This is a superb family home and offers buyers the great opportunity of living in one of Brisbane's most sought after and liveable suburbs with assured capital growth into the future.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.