Prime Ashgrove Real Estate on Two Lots Post War
Once in a lifetime you come across a property in prime position set amongst some of Ashgrove’s best homes in the popular pocket of Dorrington. This beautifully maintained home was built by the current owners and is being offered for the first time in 65 years ready for the next chapter of its life. The property sits on an 809m2 parcel of land facing north set on two lots with a post war home currently sitting on the land.
The development potential:
– A total of 809m2 already on two lots facing north with gentle slope to street.
– Post war home built in 1950 with no character overlay.
– Build two new homes or build your dream home on a prime parcel of land.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living facing north with views over parkland.
– Four bedrooms with three with built in robes and all good sizes.
– Kitchen in very good condition with ample storage.
– All timber hardwood flooring ready to be polished with high ceilings through-out.
– Carport with back access to the block.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove, positioned a mere 5 kilometres North-West of the city this conveniently locational property would suit established professionals and families who want to build or renovate. The area is well known for quality schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michael’s College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr’s Primary School and Oakleigh State School. McCormack Avenue also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy way and Airport Link tunnel networks.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate in blue chip Ashgrove. For further information including an information package on the property please contact Matthew Jabs for further details.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**