SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Located in the family friendly suburb of Ashgrove, this three bedroom timber home is set over 653m2 of land with a 16.3 metre frontage, making it the perfect home to add your own renovations or knock down and build your dream home in a street that has seen many new homes being built in the last few years.
The home features:
– Good sized living area with timber hardwood flooring
– Three good sized bedrooms two with built-in robes
– Open kitchen flowing onto the living area
– Big back deck overlooking country club and bushland
– Under house storage with single car garage and laundry
– 653m2 of land with 16.3m frontage
– Private and leafy lot with mountain views and northerly aspect.
– Ashgrove State School and The Gap High School catchments
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove, positioned a mere 6 kilometres North-West of the city, making it a convenient home for someone looking for a renovation project or great block to build your dream home on. The area is well known for quality schools such as Marist College, Mount St Michaels College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr’s Primary School and Oakleigh State School. Hawick Street is surrounded by leafy bushland whilst being very conveniently located in a no through road.
Call the agent for further details on 04222 94 272.