Double Storey Cavity Brick Home in Ashgrove
Situated in a whisper quiet location on 766m2 of land this cavity brick home is an ideal family home or perfect for buyers looking for a large parcel of land with a suburban outlook. The home has been updated and provides multiple living zones with a big undercover back deck leading to a small lower deck, living/dining area and second rumpus room downstairs, great for a teenagers retreat or a family needing more room.
The Home In Summary:
– Great sized lounge and separate dining area all with timber hardwood flooring.
– Great sized undercover back deck 7.3m x 5.3m with city glimpses and suburban outlook all overlooking the 766m2 of yard.
– Practical kitchen with ample storage, stainless appliances, Tasmanian Oak cupboard fronts and island bench all with stone benchtops.
– Modern bathroom with shower over bath facility and separate toilet.
– Three good sized bedrooms all generously sized and all with built-in robes.
– Downstairs is just under legal height but very usable with a big rumpus room and all carpeted, making a perfect wine cellar or office and laundry with car storage and under house storage.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove, positioned a mere 5.5 kilometres North-West of the city and only a 10 minute drive, this solid home will be ideal for buyers looking to be located in one of Brisbane’s most liveable and sought after suburbs.
The area is well known for quality schools such as Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michael’s College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr’s Primary School. 41 Gavan Street is also located in the highly regarded Oakleigh State School Catchment. This stunning residence also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street, being the next street over and has the Breakfast Creek nearby. In addition to this, you are a short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy way and Airport Link tunnel networks.
This is an ideal opportunity for buyers to secure a home with nothing to do but move in and live with option to further extend or renovate down the track whilst enjoying the capital growth a 766m2 block offers in a street full of million dollar plus homes.
For further information including an information package on the property including comparable sales, please contact Matthew Jabs or Ross Armstrong.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.