SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a whisper quiet location within 5km to the Brisbane CBD, this delightful family home is just waiting for a new owner to enjoy the tranquillity and privacy this park side home offers. Featuring open plan living complete with seamless indoor/outdoor connectivity out onto the front balcony, this residence also accommodates 4 generously proportioned bedrooms along with the added bonus of an additional outdoor living area at the rear of the property. This much loved home occupies a 470m2 block in one of Brisbane’s most sought after and tightly-held suburbs, providing the opportunity to secure a great home with huge potential to add value in this outstanding location.
The home itself features:
– Living area with polished timber flooring flowing out onto the undercover and very private front 3.2m x 7.2m balcony overlooking Corbie Street parkland.
– Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage cabinetry and gas cooktop.
– Four generously sized bedrooms – the Master bedroom complete with expansive walk-in robe and ensuite facility.
– Modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Split system air-conditioners throughout.
– Plantation shutters in living room.
– Back patio area overlooking landscaped private backyard.
– Remote double car garage with additional workshop area.
– 5.4m x 6.8m fully secure storage area.
The land component
– 470m2 of land with extra length in the backyard area.
– Concrete aggregate walking paths on each side of the home.
– Fully landscaped and retained yard.
– Fully fenced rear yard.
Located only a short stroll to acres of parkland complete with walking and bike tracks this perfectly positioned home is located in the Newmarket State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment. Also within walking distance is St Ambrose Catholic Primary School with Marist Brothers Ashgrove and Mt St Michaels Secondary colleges a short drive away. 39 Raleigh Parade is positioned within minutes to shopping centres including the Newmarket Reading Centre and cinema and the Coles and Woolworths stores at Ashgrove Village. Local transport infrastructure is easily accessible with the ability to walk to QUT University and local bus routes whilst the Brisbane CBD is less than 5km away.
This is a superb family home and offers buyers the great opportunity of living in one of Brisbane’s most sought after and liveable suburbs with assured capital growth into the future.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.