SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Situated in the family friendly and whisper quiet Arlington Estate, number 8 Border Court is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac located only 12.5 kilometres from the city centre. This immaculately maintained family home is set on 750m2 of usable land and features five bedrooms, three living spaces with a real open plan feel with the home opening onto the back patio area overlooking the stunning in-ground pool.
The home itself features:
– Open plan well-proportioned living areas all flowing onto the outdoor area with undercover alfresco area and pool perfect for Queensland lifestyle
– Brand new, top of the line kitchen with 40 mm stone benchtops, soft close kitchen cabinetry, gas cooktop, quality appliances, wide fridge space all fully plumbed for water, complete with servery overlooking the kitchen and outdoor space.
– Separate dining room with T.V viewing area at the front of the home with great separation from the family rumpus room and living area.
– Family rumpus or multipurpose area, complete with easy to maintain flooring and the ability to close the room off from the remainder of the home.
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
– Five bedrooms all with built in robes, fans and master bedroom with ensuite.
– Full ducted and zoned air-conditioning through-out.
– Energy efficient LED lighting and ceiling fans through-out.
– 7.5 Kw of solar panels and full insulated.
– Fully landscaped with mature gardens retained and level yard.
– Natural gas to street.
– Fully fenced with side access for trailer etc.
– Back shed on concrete pad.
The Arlington Estate is located right on the border of the Bunya State Forest and is on the doorstep of Brisbane’s inner north, whilst located only a short drive to landmarks such as Westfield Chermside, highly regarded local primary and secondary private and public schools.
This is a very safe and secure area perfect for raising a family. Arana Hills is only 11kms from the CBD with neighbouring suburbs of Everton Hills and Ferny Hills. This property is within a short walking distance to Arlington Park, William Scott Park and the mountain bike tracks and walking paths on the Jinker track and Bunyaville State Forest.
Family homes like this one are in strong demand so be quick to register your interest.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**