SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and KAREN MCBRYDE
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Arana Hills and located only 13 kilometres from the city centre, is this beautifully renovated family home set on 607m2 of land. Featuring three generous sized bedrooms, flowing living space with a real open plan feel opening onto the rear spacious entertainer’s deck overlooking stunning mountain views.
With absolutely no work to do but move in and enjoy this picturesque, peaceful position, this is a perfect start for a first home buyer or young family.
The home itself features:
– Open plan well-proportioned living areas all flowing onto the entertainer’s deck
– Stunning, brand new kitchen with Bosch & Omega appliances, soft close drawers, stone bench tops and glass subway tile splash back
– Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors
– Rumpus or utility area downstairs with laundry
– Stunning oversized entertainers deck with elevated views across the mountains
– Panoramic mountain views from Mount Coot-tha to Mount Glorious & Mount Nebo
– New master bathroom boasts floor to ceiling Spanish porcelain tiles, double vanities & frameless glass, separate toilet
– 3 bedrooms all with new quality carpets, mirrored built in robes and fans
– Security screens to all doors and windows
– NBN ready
– Air conditioning to the living room and baby room
– Elevated position with north facing front balcony
– Storage and utility space under the house
– Water tank
– Remote double garage
– 607m2 of fully fenced child friendly grounds
Located right on the doorstep of Brisbane’s inner north, whilst located only a short drive to landmarks such as Arana Hills Plaza, Arana Leagues Club, Ferny Hills swimming pool, Great Western Shopping Centre & new Bunnings Keperra, Keperra Golf Club, Brookfield Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside, The Prince Charles hospital and highly regarded local primary and secondary private and public schools.
This is a very safe and secure area, perfect for raising a family. This property is within walking distance to Kedron Brook bikeway, local parks, child care, D-SOL caf, local fruit market, and Ferny Grove & Grovely railway stations are within easy reach only 24 minutes commute to the CBD.
Family homes like this one are in strong demand so be quick to register your interest.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**