SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Arana Hills and located only 13.6 kilometres from the city centre, is this beautifully presented family home set on 776m2 of land. Featuring three generous sized bedrooms, flowing living space with a real open plan feel opening onto the rear spacious entertainer’s balcony overlooking stunning mountain views.
Boasting beautiful city views from the spacious living with features such as freshly renovated kitchen, separate dining area, led lighting, double hung roller blinds and utility room/Bar downstairs.
The home itself features:
– Open plan well-proportioned living areas all flowing onto the entertainer’s balcony
– Stunning, brand new kitchen with induction cooktop, quality appliances, wide fridge space and ample storage.
– Utility area downstairs boasting bar area.
– Stunning oversized entertainers Deck with Elevated views across the mountains.
– Panoramic city views from the living room.
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, fans in the master and second bedrooms.
– Beautiful timber-style flooring.
– Entry level home with room to add value
– 1.8kw Solar power
– Double lock up garage
– Elevated block.
– Fully fenced with side access.
– Storage under the house.
– 776m2 of land.
– Potential to have rear street access
Located right on the border of Everton Hills and Everton Park and situated on the doorstep of Brisbane’s inner north, whilst located only a short drive to landmarks such as Arana Hills Plaza, Arana Hills Leagues club, the new Masters and Woolworths complex, Brookfield Shopping centre, Westfield Chermside, The Prince Charles hospital and highly regarded local primary and secondary private and public schools.
This is a very safe and secure area, perfect for raising a family. 1136 South Pine Rd, Arana Hills is only 12.6kms from the CBD with neighbouring suburbs of Everton Park and Everton Hills. This property is within a short walking distance to Pine Hills Park and Dog enclosure, Cabbage Tree creek bike path and the mountain bike tracks and walking paths on the Jinker track and Bunyaville State Forest. A gym, local shops, and the bus stop for buses into the city are only a short walk away.
Family homes like this one are in strong demand so be quick to register your interest.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**