Stunning Architecturally Designed Low Maintenance Family Living Bordering Ashgrove
Welcome home to this north facing modern contemporary masterpiece. This sophisticated residence features a seamless floorplan, allowing buyers the opportunity to simply move in and enjoy. Set in one of Alderley's best streets with great elevation and within walking distance to Banks Street Reserve and located just 7 kilometres to the CBD, this home is truly a unique offering. Architecturally designed by Base Architecture, 20 Elfreda Street offers expansive living on the ground level with seamless indoor / outdoor connectivity as well as four generously sized bedrooms on the upper level, the ideal property for families of all ages.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, buyers will appreciate the space, form and void areas this stunning residence provides. The home has been perfectly designed to accommodate for buyers looking for a functional yet luxurious residence with entertaining at the forefront. Upon entering the home you'll be greeted with high ceilings, striking void areas, hardwood timber flooring, and high quality finishes throughout.
The home in summary:
– Open living & dining space with hardwood timber flooring & high ceilings
– Living & dining flowing out to the pool, undercover alfresco area with incredible outdoor built-in fireplace.
– Entertainer's kitchen with marble benchtops, brand new 900m Asko gas cooktop, Asko Oven & integrated dishwasher, new Frankie granite sink, butler's pantry & long breakfast bar, ideal for entertaining.
– Kitchen overlooks the living, pool & undercover alfresco area
– Dining area flowing from the kitchen, providing separation & a great space for formal entertaining
– Bi-fold doors opening out to the undercover alfresco entertaining area with ample seating and incredible built-in fireplace, this space captures beautiful breezes all year round.
– Oversized BBQ area which accommodates BBQ, outdoor sink, & twin fridges.
– Built-in office study area ideal for a home business.
– Built-in cabinetry and joinery in the foyer of the home.
– Large fully fenced front courtyard which is overlooked by the in ground salt-water swimming pool with Sandstone and granite tiling
– Full bathroom downstairs.
– Oversized laundry with side access and additional storage.
– Double remote lock-up garage with ceiled and painted flooring.
– Four generously sized bedrooms, master featuring high ceilings, walk-in robe and ensuite with double sink, floor to ceiling tiles and large double head shower.
– Additional carpeted bedrooms offering ceiling fans, split system air conditioning, study desk, built-in wardrobes & blackout blinds.
– Upstairs living area with a second built-in study area and cabinetry with timber flooring and additional TV area providing great separation between the master and additional bedrooms.
– In ground Salt water pool with sandstone and granite tiles.
– Timber decking with incredible brick outdoor built-in fireplace.
– Fully Fenced with intercom and great privacy
– Brand new water tank
– Solar Power System
– Double remote lockup garage
– Fully air conditioned throughout
Elfreda Street is regarded as one of Alderley's best streets and is surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, elevated and facing north this home has all the fundamentals of quality real estate.
Located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Newmarket State School & Everton Park State High School catchment. The home is also within walking distance to a number of parks including the Banks Street Reserve. There is an abundance of transport options including the Alderley train station, express buses and local buses on Cole Street (100 m walk) Banks Street, whilst being a short distance to major road networks like the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
For buyers interested in a quality, low maintenance, architecturally designed executive family home, 20 Elfreda Street is a must to inspect.
Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.