1174m2, Spectacular views, 2 Lots, 6km to CBD, Prestige elevated enclave, Endless development options.
Offered to the market for the first time in 70 years.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure superb real estate offering exceptional renovation or development opportunity for the astute buyer. The options are endless.
Positioned high on the hill, on a gentle slope, this North facing character filled Queenslander takes advantage of the sweeping outlook from the top of the CBD to Mt Cootha and the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
94 Lloyd Street is a truly unique offering.
Ideal for a large family home renovation or development, this charming home features high ceilings, hardwood timber flooring, VJ walls and large living and dining areas.
The home is perfectly liveable as is which gives buyers the option to move in whilst planning a future renovation, or alternatively the home could be rented while planning a future development.
Located within the Newmarket State Primary School & Everton Park State High School catchments, 94 Lloyd Street is a short drive to many other sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove and Hillbrook Anglican High School.
94 Lloyd Street is a short walk away to a number of parks including the Banks Street Reserve.
There is an abundance of transport options nearby including the Alderley train station and bus stops on Cole Street and Banks Street. The home is also within close proximity to major road networks including the Airport Link, Clem 7 Tunnel and Legacy Way.
The Home in Summary
• Elevated 1174m2 block.
• Spectacular views from CBD to Mt Cootha and the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
• Positioned over 2 lots offering buyers multiple options, renovate the existing home, build a new home on the second lot, or remove the existing home and build one or two new homes.
• Original Queenslander with no character overlay
• Prestige elevated enclave positioned 6km to Brisbane CBD.
• Being offered to the market for the first time in 70 years.
• Positioned high on the hill, on a gentle slope to the street.
• High ceilings, hardwood timber flooring and VJ walls throughout.
• Large living and dining area.
• Three generously sized bedrooms.
• Lovely sunroom or office facing north.
• Great side veranda with views.
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, and ample cabinetry.
• Bathroom with bath, shower facility, and separate toilet.
• Secure under house storage.
• Lockup garage for 2 vehicles.
• Additional undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
• Double driveway access.
• Fully fenced allotment.
• Approximate block dimensions 28.2m wide x 41m deep.
For further information please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.