Beautiful striking family home in whisper quiet location - Open Home Cancelled
Presenting 35 Hilda Street, Alderley – a truly breathtaking Hamptons inspired family home in the heart of Brisbane's inner north and within walking distance to acres of bushland at Banks Street Reserve and just minutes to the CBD. This masterfully constructed and beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic appeal, all set in the ever popular suburb of Alderley. This architecturally designed, modern home has been built to perfection by incorporating the core essentials of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs. Positioned with an idyllic North/South aspect and spread over two impressive levels, this home assures refined comfort is catered for. The property features high ceilings and quality finishes mixed with a practical open plan layout.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space this stunning residence provides, perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages. Floored with wide board timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive, low maintenance backyard and mineral water pool, complete with frameless glass fencing.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings with decorative cornices and timber flooring through-out the home.
– 900mm high veejay panelling with decorative midrail throughout the ground floor living space and stairs.
– Open plan living area with colonial style double sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living, complete with outdoor kitchen which flows onto the backyard and swimming pool area. All idyllic North facing at the rear – the best aspect in Brisbane real estate.
– Beautiful kitchen with generously sized 3m island stone benchtop, Ilve twin ovens, fully integrated dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler's pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Separate fully carpeted fifth bedroom, media, office or multi-purpose room with separate bathroom & built in wardrobe, which is ideal for guests or elderly parents.
– Large laundry with access to the side of the property and mud room with storage as the entrance of the garage – ideal for day to day storage of kid's bags and shoes.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning with 17.5kw system.
– Oversized 7.37m wide x 6m long remote double garage additional storage or ideal workshop space all with epoxy flooring.
– Study nook with feature cabinetry
– Flat and child friendly backyard.
– Feature wine rack and glass doors under stairs surrounded by large windows and feature pendant giving the home a grand void beyond the front door.
– Oversized outdoor alfresco area the entire length of the backyard with outdoor kitchen fridge space, ample cabinetry and built in BBQ.
– Heated in ground pool with surrounding frameless glass fencing.
– Generously sized laundry with ample cabinetry and outdoor mounted clothes line in drying courtyard.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom with large his and hers walk-in robe, front balcony and ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower with double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second family rumpus or games overlooking the staircase and void area – providing great separation between the master bedroom and additional bedrooms.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full standalone bath and separate toilet.
– Three linen storage cupboards.
– Blinds and curtains all installed
– Four CCTV cameras around the home with recording.
– Solar powered ceiling space ventilation to reduce thermal heat transfer into home.
– 6.5kw Solar power system installed currently providing 41% of the homes power use.
Only 11 months old with an additional 5.5 years on the new home warranty. Located less than 7 kilometres from the city centre, Hilda Street is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Newmarket State School catchment. The block is also within walking distance to a number of parks including the Banks Street Reserve. There is an abundance of transport options including the Alderley train station, express buses and local buses on Banks Street, whilst being a short distance to major road networks like the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.