SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Immaculately presented over two spacious levels, this brand new five bedroom family home is positioned on a 640m slice of the inner-north, only 6km from Brisbane’s CBD and backing onto acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook bike path. Built by respected builders McCarthy Homes, you will enjoy the sheer size and privacy this home has to offer.
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout with crisp colours and open plan design all opening onto the outdoor alfresco area and low maintenance backyard. The large kitchen is the hub of the home, flowing seamlessly into the combined living/dining space. Fully equipped with Butler’s pantry; the kitchen boasts stone benchtops with Smeg appliances, modern LED down lighting through-out, an abundance of storage, together with an island bench that fosters a relaxed ambience of conversational living that any home chef or host will delight in. The upper level consists of four double sized bedrooms with true separation between the master bedroom and remaining bedrooms. Two of the additional bedrooms feature study nooks and bed 2 has a walk-in robe. A second rumpus or teenager’s retreat provides a great second living space.
The ground level:
• Open plan living area with floating timber flooring all opening onto the backyard and parkland.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg stainless appliances, 900m gas cooktop ample storage and good sized butler’s pantry.
• Oversized living spaces with ample room for formal dining, living and T.V area.
• Additional reading/formal dining area opening out to the side courtyard.
• Fifth bedroom or large office space
• Back fully tiled undercover alfresco area overlooking parkland.
• Remote double garage with additional storage area.
• Generously sized laundry with side access to drying area.
• Four double bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring double sink, huge semi-frameless shower, stone benchtops and ample storage areas.
• Three additional double bedrooms with walk-in robe in bed 2 and study nooks in bedrooms two and three.
• Air-conditioned large rumpus or teenagers retreat perfect for a second living area.
The land component:
• 640m2 of relatively level land all fully landscaped flowing onto parkland
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Street access to backyard via parkland.
This idyllic community hub is perfect for the kids. Ideally located, backing on to Grinstead Park, Kedron Brook bike paths and acres of parkland, number 26 Birrimba Street is also within walking distance to Alderley Train station, major bus routes and just six (6) kilometres to the City Centre. The area is well serviced with great education facilities such as Hillbrook College, Mt Maria Secondary College and local Primary Schools.
This is a superb opportunity for buyers looking to take advantage of a modern home on 640m2 rarely available in the Alderley/Grange area. The home is ready to just walk in and unpack the boxes. Please contact the agent on 0422 294 272 for further details.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**