SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Overlooking acres of parkland and walking tracks, this immaculately presented brand new five bedroom family home is positioned on a 458m block in one of Brisbane most popular inner city pockets. Conveniently located, within close proximity to transport infrastructure and highly sought after educational facilities, this immaculate residence has the added bonus of being situated a mere 7kms from Brisbane’s CBD.
Showcasing sleek lines and contemporary finishes the home features satin polished timber flooring, and an appealing open plan living area that flows out onto the outdoor entertainment setting, seamlessly integrating indoor/outdoor living.
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout. Crisp colours and high ceilings compliment expansive rooms that capture a profusion of natural light. The large kitchen is the hub of the home, flowing effortlessly into the combined living/dining space. Fully equipped with a Butlers’ pantry the kitchen boasts 40 mil stone benchtops with Asko appliances, modern downlights, an abundance of storage, together with an island bench that fosters a relaxed ambience of conversational living that any home chef or host will delight in. The space expands onto the large undercover outdoor setting, overlooking the low-maintenance, landscaped backyard.
– Open plan living area with hardwood Northern Beech timber flooring, high ceilings (2.7m) through-out, opening out to the undercover alfresco and backyard/pool area.
– Beautiful kitchen with Hampton’s inspired shaker cabinetry, Asko Induction cooktop, steam and pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, stone benchtops complete with a full butlers’ kitchen with ample cabinetry.
– Separate fully carpeted 5th bedroom, rumpus, media or multi-purpose room with built in robe.
– Third bathroom, ideal for visitors.
– Butlers’ pantry leading to a good sized laundry, featuring stone bench tops, ample storage complete with separate access to the backyard and pool area.
– Ducted and zoned Daikin air-conditioning
– Double car remote lock up garage, epoxy flooring with access to back yard.
– Four generously sized bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, carpet, separate LED lighting and build in robes.
– Custom built study nook in one of the bedrooms.
– Master with walk in robe, suite with dual sinks, semi frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Timber floor throughout walkway and second living area.
– Extra-large second family room, complete with study nook, 4m x 2.5 balcony overlooking the park.
– 2,400mm door heights throughout
– Main bathroom with semi frameless shower and bath tub.
– Walk in linen press -ideal for storage.
– Low maintenance, flat 458m2 parcel of land.
– Fully fenced and secure landscaped garden.
– Pool house, leading out from the pool, ideal for entertaining all year round.
– Outdoor storage room located in the pool house
The home overlooks parkland and is the ideal location to raise a family. Situated on a quiet street, surrounded by walkways and acres of bushland, please don’t miss your opportunity to purchase.
Mornington Street, is located within close proximity to the train station and schools including Wilston State School and St Columbas. Grab a coffee from a selection of local coffee shops or indulge in some retail therapy in one of the many neighbouring shopping centres including the new Coles situated just around the corner, Wilston Village, Stafford City and Newmarket Village.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase arguably the finest quality home in the area. From the moment you walk in you can see no expense has been spared on the finishes and the builder has paid extra attention to the finest details. This home is ready for the buyer to simply move in and enjoy.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes