Character Art Deco Home with Sweeping Views
Welcome to Buena Vista’ – situated in one of Brisbane’s most liveable and family friendly suburbs this charismatic 1930’s Art Deco character filled family home is perched high on the hill of Alderley capturing sweeping 230 degree views from the city to Mount Coot-tha.
Capturing old world charm and elegance, rarely will you find a home like this come onto the market, making this the ideal opportunity for the astute buyer looking to secure a family residence in a highly sought after location with the option to renovate in years to come or simply live in and take advantage of the strong capital growth the area has to offer.
The home in summary features:
• Entrance vestibule with leadlight windows.
• High ceilings throughout, timber flooring, ornate ceilings and leadlight windows.
• Separate kitchen and dining area with stunning sweeping views.
• Solid timber kitchen complete with Belling oven with gas cook top opening out onto the expansive 80m2 (approx.) fully covered deck – perfect for entertaining and taking in the breathtaking city and mountain views whilst enjoying our idyllic Queensland lifestyle.
• Three bathrooms, one featuring a charming free standing claw foot bath tub, period Tapura vanity, separate toilet and shower.
• Master bedroom with timber flooring and detailed ornate ceiling complete with ensuite.
• Second generously sized bedroom with its very own ensuite.
• Vintage lighting throughout.
• Landscaped, easy to maintain, fully fenced, child friendly gardens.
• Kitchen backdoor gives access to outside toilet.
• Second expansive living area, two multi-purpose utility rooms, bathroom and laundry – ideal for older kids or Air BnB.
• Double car garage.
• Two French windows for separate access.
Located on the border of Grange and only a mere 6.6 kilometres from the city centre, 36 Progress Parade is conveniently located within close proximity to acres of parkland, bike paths, trains, buses and excellent public and private schooling within the Wilston State School Catchment. Grab a coffee from a selection of local coffee shops or indulge in some retail therapy in one of the many neighbouring shopping centres including the new Coles situated just around the corner, Wilston Village, Stafford City and Newmarket Village and a short distance to the Kedron Brook Cafe precinct.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a family home in a tranquil, quiet and secluded setting whilst enjoying all of the conveniences of inner city living in one of Brisbane’s highly desirable blue chip suburbs.
* This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.