SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Welcome to Mayview – You will struggle to find a home built of the same quality as 69 Alderley Avenue, Alderley. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by classic French pattern travertine tiles, enticing you to enter the front door. Once inside you will be charmed by the grandest of entry ways, complete with an impressive void area showcasing an opulent chandelier cascading from the elevated ceiling. This stunning traditional style brand new family residence is located in arguably Alderley’s most prestigious street. With features including Carrara marble stone benchtops and splash backs the craftsmanship and quality of this beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic elegance, all set on the higher side of the street with an ideal north/south aspect complete with privacy rarely seen.
This architecturally designed home has every possible detail thought out for a truly functional family home. Boasting expansive living on the ground level, indoor/outdoor connectivity to the large alfresco area with a flat back yard and pool is assured. The option of a 5th bedroom or second living space is also accommodated for on the lower level with the upper level comprising of 4 generously sized bedrooms, a second living space and Juliette balcony off the main room. With great street appeal, pulling into the driveway everyday will fill you with excitement and provide your family with the perfect backdrop to create wonderful memories for years to come.
Fully fenced complete with blocked retaining walls throughout, you will appreciate the size and quality of this home from the moment you walk in the door. 69 Alderley Avenue has been perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Featuring Grey Ironbark hardwood timber throughout, the lower level allows the kids to be in the back yard playing whilst the parents can be on the same level relaxing or in the kitchen.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with expansive 2.7 metre ceilings with ornate cornices and grey ironbark hardwood timber flooring.
– Open plan living area with stacker sliding doors seamlessly opening onto the outdoor living area featuring French pattern travertine tiles, flowing out onto the backyard, complete with outdoor kitchen including Beefeater BBQ.
– Flat and child friendly backyard with block retaining walls for extra privacy.
– Stunning kitchen with Carrara marble stone benchtops and splash back. European kitchen appliances, conversion/combi steam oven, dishwasher, 900 mm gas to street cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Separate fully carpeted 5th bedroom, rumpus, media or multi-purpose room with built-in robe.
– Wine cellar with extra storage underneath the stairs
– Good sized laundry with two pac cabinetry and 20mm stone bench tops, with access to the side of the property.
– Front door intercom system
– Fully ducted and zoned Daikin air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double lock up garage, Epoxy flooring and side access to the laundry and washing line.
– Salt water in ground pool with surrounding glass fencing.
– Fully fenced and landscaped yard using Sir Walter turf
– Landscaped gardens
– Four generously sized bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and mirrored built-in wardrobes, with custom built drawers.
– Master with Juliette balcony, featuring large walk-in robe with personalised cabinetry, study nook, ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, and separate toilet.
– Extra-large sized carpeted second family rumpus or games room, perfect for separation of living for families.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Full linen press – perfect for storage.
-2,400mm door heights featuring ornate architraves.
The Land Parcel
– Low maintenance 405m2 block.
– Private, level and retained back yard, ideal for entertaining all year round.
– Fully fenced and secure.
– Low maintenance with nothing more to be done.
– Landscaped with garden out the front and quality constructed fencing.
With close proximity to the train station and schools including Wilston State and St Columbas. Grab a coffee from a selection of local coffee shops or indulge in some retail therapy in one of the many neighbouring shopping centres including the new Coles situated just around the corner, Wilston Village, Stafford City and Newmarket Village.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase arguably the finest quality home in the area. From the moment you walk in you can see no expense has been spared on the finishes and the builder has paid extra attention to the finest details. This home is ready for the buyer to simply move in and enjoy.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price…