Queenslander on 637m2 in Tightly Held Pocket of Alderley
For the first time since 1981, this renovated cottage is ready for a new family to create their next chapter. Located on a quiet, wide and safe street, a hop skip and a jump to the park, 50 Hilda Street is a rare opportunity you don’t want to miss.
50 Hilda Street is conveniently located within walking distance to local train stations with the added bonus of the bus stop to the city being a short 2 minutes away. With parkland on your doorstep, the children can either play in the flat child friendly backyard, or simply walk to the park and be seen and heard whilst you are watering the front garden.
The home features:
• Generously sized, light filled and freshly carpeted living area, complete with fire place and split system air conditioner.
• Generously sized functional kitchen, recently updated with Bosch pyrolytic oven and cooktop and Miele dishwasher.
• Flow from living/ dining/ outdoor paved area.
• Separate bathroom downstairs.
• Recently painted and new carpet.
• Fifth bedroom/ media room with new split system air conditioner.
• Good sized laundry facility, leading directly outside.
• Crime safe throughout.
• Four good sized carpeted bedrooms.
• All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Modern bathroom with semi frameless shower and separate toilet.
• Generously sized master bedroom complete split system air conditioner, plantation shutters and Juliette balcony.
• Western side protected with timber shutters.
• 637m2 flat block of land with North/ South aspect, surrounded by mature hedges and greenery.
• 10,000 litre water tanks.
• Solar power and hot water.
• Three car accommodation with remote door.
• Not one but two garden sheds.
• Covered entertaining area overlooking the landscaped yard.
Less than 7 kilometres from the city centre, Hilda Street is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Newmarket State Primary School and Oakleigh State Primary School catchment. The block is also within walking distance to a number of parks including acres of parkland at the Banks Street Reserve and shopping centres at Newmarket & Brookside. There is also an abundance of transport options including the Enoggera train station, express buses and local buses on Cole Street, whilst being a short distance to major road networks including the Airport Link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a beautifully cared for and presented home in such a highly sought after pocket of Alderley. Contact the agent for further detail.