Modern Home In Highly Sought Alderley Pocket
Situated in an ever popular family-friendly pocket of Alderley within minutes to Banks Street Reserve and local parkland this 4 year old solidly built home is the perfect property to just move in and relax. Perched on a corner block on the high side of Hilda Street the home is surrounded by quality properties with a northern aspect and suburban views.
The home itself provides open plan living on the ground level complete with a separate study area/kids playroom downstairs, all seamlessly opening out onto the flat and private alfresco area. The upper level comprises of four generously sized bedrooms complete with separate living, making this the perfect house for a family or the professional couple looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
The home itself features:
– Open plan, fully tiled, with 2.7m high ceilings in the living area with great flow through to the outdoor alfresco area.
– Entertainer kitchen with large central island benchtop, stainless appliances, stone benchtops and walk in pantry.
– Big 4.3m x 6m undercover outdoor alfresco area.
– Study or kids room downstairs.
– Generously sized laundry with ample storage and side access door to large utility area.
– Powder room and toilet.
– Fully landscaped gardens.
– Master bedroom with large full length walk-in robe and ensuite featuring double his and hers sinks complete with separate toilet and shower areas.
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans in each bedroom.
– Family or rumpus room great for a second living option.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Security screens through-out.
– Ducted air conditioning all fully zoned.
– Ceiling fans through-out.
– Fully fenced and private backyard.
– Double garage with wall to wall storage.
– Hidden storage area for bins.
Less than 7 kilometres from the city centre, Hilda Street is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Newmarket State School catchment. The block is also within walking distance to a number of parks including acres of parkland at the Banks Street Reserve and Willmington Park. There is an abundance of transport options including the Alderley train station, express buses and local buses on Banks Street, whilst being a short distance to major road networks including the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a beautifully cared for and presented home in such a highly sought after pocket of Alderley. Contact the agent for further details.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**