SOLD by ROSS ARMSTRONG
AUCTION ON-SITE – Saturday 5th November @ 10am
Prepare to be charmed by this immaculately renovated 4 bedroom post war home located only 6kms from the CBD and set amongst some of the best parkland Brisbane has to offer. This elegant home, set on an expansive 632m2 block, will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical residence with a highly sought after North/ South aspect. This tastefully renovated home offers an open floorplan which flows seamlessly from the living/dining area through to the extra-large covered outdoor deck complete with breathtaking mountain views – perfectly suited for enjoying our Queensland lifestyle.
The home in summary features:
-Extra- large living area with polished timber flooring, high ceilings and ornate cornicing, all flowing through to an expansive undercover deck.
-New Hamptons inspired, open plan kitchen with island benchtop all overlooking the living area with ample storage, soft closed drawers, stone benchtops and extra storage cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop.
– Great separation in the living areas with TV lounge area, complete with traditional fire place and dining area all opening onto the back deck.
– 7.3x 4.1m back deck with the ideal North East aspect overlooking the mountains and capturing the afternoon breeze.
-Two large split system air conditioning units, ceiling fans throughout, LED Lighting, built in cupboards, plantation shutters in living area and an active fire place.
– Modern bathroom with full bath and shower facility.
– Good sized bedrooms with 2.7m high ceilings and built in robes in three of the four bedrooms.
– Good sized laundry with ample storage and second toilet.
– Additional storage under the home or a great workshop.
– 3.5kw Solar system
The land in Summary:
– Set on 632m3 of north/south facing real estate
– Fully fenced
– Post war home built in the 1960’s
Ideally located within a short walk to Kedron Brook bike paths and acres of parkland and children’s pay grounds, number 20 Longsight Street is also within walking distance to Alderley Train station, major bus routes and just 7.9 kilometres to the city centre. The area is well serviced with great education facilities such as Hillbrook College, Mt Maria Secondary College and local primary schools with children in the area attending Wilston State School, Newmarket State School or Enoggera State School.
This is a rare and superb opportunity for buyers looking to just move in and relax in this post war renovated home in the Alderley/Grange area.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**