SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Immaculately presented over two spacious levels, this brand new four bedroom family home is perched on a 462m slice of the inner-north, only 6.6km from Brisbane’s CBD. Showcasing sleek lines and contemporary finishes the home features an expansive open plan living area, complete with stunning matte polished hardwood timber flooring, which flows onto the outdoor entertainment setting – seamlessly integrating indoor/outdoor living.
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout. Crisp colours and high ceilings compliment expansive rooms that capture a profusion of natural light whilst overlooking the rainforest and private backyard. The generous kitchen is the hub of the home, flowing effortlessly into the combined living/dining space. Fully equipped kitchen boasting 40 Mil stone benchtops with Meile appliances, modern downlights, Butler’s pantry providing an abundance of storage, together with an island bench that fosters a relaxed ambience of conversational living that any home chef or host will delight in. The space expands onto the large undercover outdoor setting, overlooking the low-maintenance and immaculately landscaped backyard.
Upstairs, four spacious bedrooms feature large built-ins, accompanied by the generously-sized master suite. This much-needed retreat for parents includes a large walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite, with his and hers cabinetry – all styled with a sophisticated dcor.
– Open plan living with high 2.7 up to 3.2 metre ceilings and hardwood timber flooring.
– Good sized living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living, complete with outdoor kitchen.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, Meile oven and steam oven, 900 mil induction cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler’s pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media or multi-purpose room.
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning with dual remotes.
– Fully remote double garage with full length cupboards and storage area.
– 462m2 of landscaped gardens with front block fencing.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and all with great elevated outlooks.
– Master with big walk-in robe and ensuite with double sinks, semi-frameless shower, double shower head and separate toilet.
– Second generously sized family, rumpus or games room, fully carpeted with great natural light and a leafy outlook.
– Spacious walk-in linen press providing extra storage.
This brand new home has been constructed by award winning builds Marvilla Knight Construction and comes with all the benefits of owning a new home including a 6.5 year structural warranty and 1 year defect period.
This stunning home is in a very highly sought after location with great access to Kelvin Grove Road to the East and Wardell Street to the West, whilst being in a whisper quiet location. This idyllic community hub is perfect for the kids within a short walk to local parks and coffee shops whilst being located in the high regarded Newmarket State School Catchment.
For further details please call Matthew Jabs on 04222 49 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**