SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Rarely do you find such a meticulously renovated early 1900’s vintage home incorporating such a well finished contemporary renovation. Flowing over two levels, this home has ample living space providing living on the lower level with 4 good sized bedrooms set over both levels. With 405m2 of useable land, this property also features spectacular views to the city and is a must see for anyone looking at living in the sought after suburb of Albion.
The home in summary features:
• Open plan, fully tiled living space with 2.7m high ceilings all flowing out to the outdoor living area.
• Good sized living area with LED down lights, stainless steel ceiling fans all flowing out onto the level grassed area. The backyard also features an outdoor living retreat with Balinese feel, perfect for BBQ’s and entertaining.
• The gourmet kitchen features stone and timber benchtops, stand-alone 5 burner European oven, stainless steel dishwasher, ample storage space, all overlooking the living area.
• Two bedrooms with access to downstairs, full bathroom with complete with a bath and separate toilet.
• Two generously sized bedrooms with the Master featuring high ceilings, split system air conditioning, opening onto the front balcony with full city views. The Master bedroom is also serviced by a full ensuite with semi frameless shower with access to walk in robe.
• The upstairs level also has a full bathroom with spa, semi frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
35 Stoneleigh Street is within a short walk to local shops, restaurants and cafes. The local train station is less than 500m away, all whilst being within 5kms of the CBD. With everything at your fingertips, this unique open plan home, located within one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs, won’t last long. Please contact Ross or Matthew today.