SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Located in the Avenue’s Precinct of Enoggera, this cavity brick block of 3 x 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flats has been recently refurbished to a very high standard both inside and out. Positioned on a 607m2 block of land, the flats are within close proximity to the Enoggera Train Station and Bus Interchange, local public and private schools, Kedron Brook parkland and bike path, shopping facilities and is within 6 kilometres of Brisbane’s CBD. If you are looking for a bullet proof, blue chip investment for your property or superannuation portfolio, then this is your opportunity to capitalise on the growing land and rent values in the area.
The breakdown is as follows:
– Two level flat located at the front of the block with front balcony
– Currently rented for $345 per week until September 2015
– Ground floor 2 bedroom flat with good sized bedrooms and open plan living
– Currently rented for $300 per week until May 2015
– Top floor flat with 2 good sized bedrooms and back balcony
– Currently rented for $345 per week until March 2015
The block is currently returning $990 per week and has the following expenses:
– Rates: $864.38 per quarter
– Utilities: $482.50 per quarter (not individually metred)
– Insurance: $457.71 per quarter
– There are no body corporate fees as the block is not strata titled.
Enoggera is a suburb located only 6 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is conveniently serviced by every amenity you can think of from public transport, to primary and high schools and the new Woolworths Homemaker Centre which is currently being constructed all within walking distance of the property. With quality, secure tenants in place, all that is left for you to do is sit back and reap the rewards. Please call the agent for more information or to inspect the property.