SOLD by DANNY CODY and MATTHEW JABS
Situated in one of Bardon’s best streets, this solid cavity brick block of four flats sits high on the hill on a 749m2 block with established gardens, a delightful leafy outlook that offers exciting scope to capture this high demand locale.
The property consists of four, one bedroom flats all with long-term tenants making this the perfect superannuation investment or long-term nest egg. The flats are in good condition with minimal maintenance needed.
Outlook Crescent Bardon is home to some of the suburbs best homes with sales in excess of two million dollars.
The Property in Summary Features:
– 4 x 1 bedroom apartments.
– 2 car spaces plus street parking
– Returning $60,320 per annum.
– Freeheld no strata fees
– All apartments have been refurbished with potential for further upgrades to achieve more rent and add value.
– Full cavity brick with concrete suspended slabs.
– Sitting on 749m2 of land overlooking bushland, Mt Cootha and surrounded by multi million dollar homes.
– Gentle north-easterly breezes due to elevated position.
– Scope to turn into a home for the family.
– Sought after location, close proximity to premier schools including Bardon State School, St Joseph’s Primary, Marist College and Mount St Michaels, parks, cafes, shops & restaurants and only 8.5 km from the Brisbane CBD.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a block of solid cavity brick flats with a long-term history of strong returns in one of Bardon’s best locations.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*