Spacious Large Modern Apartment Close to all Amenities
Here is your opportunity to secure this spacious open plan apartment located in a boutique complex in a quiet pocket of Newmarket. This modern and spacious, light filled apartment features a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage which overlooks the open plan air-conditioned living and dining area. Entertainers will love the large oversized balcony which flows effortlessly off the living area and offers a leafy private outlook.
You will love the effortless lifestyle that Newmarket has to offer, with local shops, cafes and transport all just a short walk or drive away. This apartment will appeal to first home buyers, downsizer's and investors due to the location and convenience of living in a home where there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car + study
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & plenty of storage
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Large master bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
– Built-in robes in the bedrooms
– Large balcony
– Main bathroom with shower & toilet
– Separate Study
– Secure car space with remote control access
– Visitor parking in complex
– Boutique complex
– Body Corporate Fees $3,992.10 per year
– Within walking distance to train, bus, shops and cafés
– Pet friendly STBA
– 2000 m to Bus Stop on Wilston Rd and Enoggera Rd
– 200 m to Newmarket Train Station
– 400 m to Newmarket Village (Shops, Cafes & Restaurants)
– 300m to Newmarket Dog Park
– 400m to Newmarket State School
– 1.5 km to Wilston Village Cafes & Restaurants
– 2.5 km to Kelvin Grove College and QUT
With its many attributes, Newmarket is a place that the locals would rather keep secret. Excellent public transport with easy walking access to Newmarket train station, abundant parks, Newmarket swimming pool, open spaces, bike networks and a serene environment belie its close proximity to the Brisbane CBD. With a variety of retail options, you are spoilt for choice with Newmarket's Reading Shopping Centre and Reading's newly built Newmarket Village Cinemas, Wilston Village, Stafford City with its eight cinemas, Big W and Woolworths and Coles Alderley. You are also in the Newmarket and Kelvin Grove State School catchment and have easy access to the Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel with the Brisbane CBD only a 10min drive and linking you with the north and south coasts.
Opportunities in such quality locations are very rarely available.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.