Contemporary inner city apartment with city views!
Here is your opportunity to secure a spacious top floor apartment within a boutique complex, located in a quiet pocket of Newmarket. This immaculately presented and light-filled property features a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which has been recently renovated. Entertainers will love the oversized balcony which flows effortlessly off the open plan living area, showcasing stunning city and suburban views. You will also enjoy the easy lifestyle that Newmarket has to offer with local shops, cafes and transport all within close proximity.
– Beautifully appointed kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and gas cooktop.
– Open plan living and dining areas flowing out to the balcony.
– Large entertainer's deck with city and suburban views.
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. (Master bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite)
– Ducted air-conditioning with security screens throughout.
– Modern main bathroom with internal laundry.
– Pin coded security door to complex.
– Secure car space with remote control gate and internal access.
– Visitor parking also available in complex.
– Positioned on the top floor in complex of just six boutique apartments.
– Great privacy as there are no adjoining walls, providing great separation from neighbours.
– Within walking distance to public transport, local shops, cinema, parks and cafés.
– Pet friendly STBA.
– Body Corporate: $1286.89 approx./qtr
– 250m to Bus Stop on Enoggera Road
– 280m to Newmarket State School
– 300m to Newmarket Train Station
– 450m to Newmarket Village (Shops, Cafes & Restaurants)
– 500m to Newmarket Dog Park
– 1.5km to Wilston Village Cafes & Restaurants
– 2.5km to Kelvin Grove College and QUT
With its many attributes, Newmarket is a place that the locals would rather keep a secret. With excellent public transport options nearby as well as parks, Newmarket swimming pool, bike paths and an overall serene environment, it truly is a wonderful pocket in Brisbane. With a variety of retail options, you are spoilt for choice with Newmarket's Reading Shopping Centre, Newmarket Village Cinemas, Wilston Village, Stafford City and Woolworths and Coles Alderley. This beautifully presented apartment is also located in the Newmarket and Kelvin Grove State School catchments and has ease of access to the Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel. In addition to this, the Brisbane CBD is only a 10 minute drive and linking you with the north and south coasts is a breeze. Opportunities in such quality locations are very rarely available.
For further information or to arrange aninspection, please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.